Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas in McCall

The day after Christmas we packed up and made the long drive to McCall, Idaho where we met my brother Ben and his family, my parents, my brother Jon, and two of my nieces. It was a pretty drive and thank goodness the roads were clear. In McCall we hung out a lot at the cabin and ate lots of good food. It snowed one night we were there, so the kids took advantage of the neighbor's steep driveway for some sledding. We also ventured into town and most of the group went ice skating. My girls said this was one of their best Christmas' ever!









Some kids are afraid of Uncle John, but not Grace! She loved playing with his hair!




















1 comment:

  1. So sad we missed out on the fun. Glad you guys survived without us. Love Kylie's hair, it's so cute on her!

    ReplyDelete